Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza Balls
- 10 refrigerator biscuits
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup browned hamburger pieces
- 1/4 cup crispy bacon bits
- Black pepper
- Onion powder
- Egg white beaten
- Parmesan cheese grated
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Flatten the refrigerator biscuits and top them with shredded mozzarella cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, browned hamburger pieces and bacon bits.
- Then, add a little more cheese, if desired, and sprinkle with some black pepper and onion powder.
- Gather the edges up around the toppings and pinch together at the top. Place the pizza balls into a greased pie pan with the seam on the bottom.
- Brush the tops with a beaten egg white.
- Sprinkle the tops with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 425°F for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with pickle slices and ketchup.
Recipe from https://www.thegunnysack.com