- 1 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1 beaten Egg
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp melted Butter
- 40 (1/2 cup) Blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray donut hole pan with nonstick spray. Mini muffin tin can be used also
- Whisk together flour, baking powder and sugar.
- Stir together egg, vanilla, milk and butter.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients
- Fill each hole 2/3 full and press 2 blueberries in each cavity.
- Bake 12 minutes then flip each hole and bake for another 3 minutes.
- Serve with syrup, glaze or dusted in powdered sugar, if desired.
Braces Friendly Recipe.