- 1 tube refrigerated biscuits
- 1 c. shredded cheese
- 1 (16 oz) breakfast sausage roll or
- 3-4 strips of bacon
- 3-4 eggs
- 2 Tbsp milk
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Generously spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Cut biscuits in half and push into bottom of muffin tin.
- Crumble and brown sausage roll or cook bacon.
- Add to the biscuits in the muffin tin.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Whisk eggs with milk and add salt and pepper.
- Pour a little egg mix into each muffin tin carefully.
- Place muffin tin n a baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown and biscuits are cooked through.
Braces Friendly Recipe.