- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/3 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp. garlic powder
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/4 cup of your favorite ranch dressing
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 4 slider buns
- chopped green onions, for garnish (optional)
- In a large saute pan over medium heat, melt one tablespoon of butter. Add the shredded rotisserie chicken, and toss the chicken in the butter to coat.
- Add buffalo sauce, and toss the chicken to coat again. Add garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a medium bowl, combine shredded cheddar and ranch dressing. I used a fork, that way I could easily transfer the ranch-coated cheese to the sliders.
- Place 1/4 cup of the buffalo chicken onto the bottom half of a slider. Repeat on each slider bun.
- Top buffalo chicken with at least 1-2 Tbsp. of the cheese/ranch mix. Top with chopped green onion (optional!), and then cap the sliders with the top bun.
- Brush melted butter to each of the top buns before baking.
- Bake at 375 for about 5 minutes.
- Serve hot!