BUFFALO RANCH CHICKEN CASSEROLE
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Casserole
- 1½ – 2 pounds uncooked chicken breast, cut in bite-size pieces
- 1 – 24 oz. bag Ore-Ida® Tater Tots® Potatoes
- ¼ cup hot sauce (less if your kids don’t like spicy food)
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 – 4 stalks celery, thinly sliced (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the hot sauce and ranch dressing in a small bowl.
- Place chicken pieces and celery slices in a 12 x 9 casserole dish.
- Coat the chicken with half of the buffalo ranch sauce.
- Sprinkle most of the green onions over the chicken. Save some of the onion slices for the topping.
- Place the Tater Tots® potatoes in rows on top of the chicken pieces.
- Pour the remaining buffalo ranch sauce over the Tater Tots® potatoes.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top of the Tater Tots® potatoes.
- Top with the remaining green onions.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
Recipe from https://premeditatedleftovers.com