- 1can refrigerator biscuits halved
- 1(8 ounce) block mozzarella cheese cut into sixteen (½ ounce) pieces
- 60 pieces pepperoni from 6 ounce package
- ½cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- fresh parsley for garnish, optional
- marinara sauce for dipping, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a 9-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Form each biscuit half into a circle and flatten into a disk. Top with one piece of pepperoni, a ½ piece of mozzarella cheese, and a second piece of pepperoni.
- Fold the sides of the biscuit up and over the pepperoni and cheese until it is completely covered. Shape into a ball and place in the prepared pan. Repeat with remaining biscuit halves, 30 pepperoni pieces, and mozzarella cheese pieces.
- When all the pizza bites have been formed and placed in the baking dish, arrange the remaining pepperoni (about 24 pieces) between the biscuits. Top with the shredded mozzarella cheese and garnish with parsley if desired.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until the biscuits are golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce for dipping, if desired.