Braces Friendly Recipe: Cheesecake Brownies
- 8oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2t sp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, ¼ cup sugar and 1 egg and beat until smooth.
- Stir in 1 cup white chocolate chips until well combined. Set aside.
- On the stove, fill a saucepan with water and bring to a boil. Turn off heat and set a heatproof mixing bowl over the water. In the mixing bowl, combine butter and milk chocolate chips; stir until its just melted and blended together. Mix in the remaining ½ cup sugar and 2 eggs.
- In a separate bowl, mix your flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into your chocolate mixture until evenly blended.
- Pour half of your batter into a greased 9×9 baking pan. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the chocolate layer. Top with remaining chocolate mixture. Swirl the top chocolate layer into the cream cheese to make a marble pattern.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes, or until top is crinkled and center is cooked through. Let cool. ENJOY!
Braces Friendly Recipe