Braces Friendly Recipe: Cheesy BBQ Beef and Biscuit Casserole
- 1 can flaky biscuits (8 per pack)
- 1½ pounds ground beef
- 1 cup kc masterpiece (or other sweet) BBQ sauce
- ¼ cup yellow mustard
- 1½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- In a very well greased casserole dish, lay out biscuits.
- In a large pan, brown ground beef.
- While beef cooks, smoosh biscuits to make a layer across the bottom of the pan.
- Bake until very slightly browned and center isn’t gooey, about 5-10 minutes, and set aside until beef is ready.
- When ground beef is cooked, drain fat well.
- Add BBQ sauce and mustard, stir well and taste- add more of either to taste.
- Pour beef mixture into biscuit base.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes, until cheese is melted.
Braces Friendly Recipe.