- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup sugar (for crumb mixture)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1(16 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 1(16 ounce) can cherry pie filling(or another 16-ounce pie filling flavor)
- Combine crumbs and margarine in a 9×5 dish.
- Line bottom with half of crumb mixture.
- Blend cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together.
- Fold in whipped cream to above mixture.
- Spread 1/2 mixture on crumbs.
- Top with pie filling.
- Add remaining cream cheese mixture and top with other 1/2 of crumb mixture.
- Refrigerate overnight.
Braces Friendly Recipe.