Chicken Pot Pie Crescent Ring
Here’s a unique spin on an old tradition!
- 1 bag (10 oz.) frozen microwavable mixed vegetables
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can (10.75 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Place oven rack in center position. Heat oven to 375°F.
- Cook frozen vegetables in microwave as directed on bag. Cool 1 to 2 minutes. Pour into medium bowl. Add chicken, soup, milk, salt and pepper; stir to combine. Set aside.
- Separate 1 can of dough into 4 rectangles. On ungreased large cookie sheet, arrange rectangles perpendicular to each other to form a cross. Corners of one side should touch while leaving a square space in the center.
- Separate dough from second can into 4 more rectangles. Arrange rectangles into an “X” that overlaps the cross, leaving an open circle in the center.
- Spoon chicken mixture around center of dough; shape into a ring leaving about 1/2 inch of dough in the center.
- Pull overhanging dough from outer edge towards center and over filling. Tuck and pinch dough under middle.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until golden brown and thoroughly heated. Recipe courtesy of Pillsbury™