Here is a great braces-friendly recipe that is fun for the kids to make. Total prep time is 15 minutes.
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt, optional
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Splash vanilla extract, optional
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips
- Put the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt if using in a 12-ounce microwave-safe ceramic mug. Blend thoroughly with a fork.
- Add the milk, vegetable oil and vanilla if using and blend until smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 90 seconds. Do not overcook or the cake will be dry.
- Let cool for 2 to 3 minutes before eating.
Braces Friendly Recipe.