What a cute and fun braces friendly recipe for an after school sweet treat!
- 4 6-oz. mason jars
- 1 3.4 oz. package of chocolate pudding (use instant, NOT Cook & Serve)
- 1¾ cup milk
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1 tbsp. granulated white sugar
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- Cool whip
- Shaved baker’s chocolate – semi sweet
- Mix together the sugar, graham crackers and melted butter. Press into the bottom ¼ of 4 6oz mason jars.
- Mix together the milk and pudding mix. Pour into each jar up to the beginning of the rim.
- Cover and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- Top with the Cool Whip. Put the Cool Whip in a ziplock bag and cut off the corner so you can squeeze the Cool Whip into the jars and make it look fancy.
- Top the cool whip with the shaved chocolate.