Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup
- 2 whole large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
- ¼ cup sun dried tomatoes, chopped or 2 tablespoons sun dried tomato paste
- 2 cups half and half
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 (9 ounce) package cheese-filled tortellini
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded, for garnish
Sauté garlic with olive oil in a large stock pot over medium heat until golden brown. Be sure to keep an eye on it so it doesn’t burn.
When the garlic is done, add tomato soup, tomatoes, half and half, chicken stock, onion powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer.
Once simmering, drop tortellini into the soup. Cook according to the package directions.
When tortellini are done, ladle soup into bowls and top with Parmesan cheese.
Recipe By: https://www.keyingredient.com/recipes/155777152/creamy-tomato-tortellini-soup/