Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (15.5 oz.) can black beans, drained
- 1 (15.5 oz.) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 10 oz. package frozen corn kernels
- 2 (10 oz.) cans diced tomatoes w/chilies
- 4 oz. can chopped green chili peppers
- 1 packet reduced sodium taco seasoning
- 1 tbsp. cumin
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine beans, onion, chili peppers, corn, tomato sauce, diced tomato, cumin, chili powder and taco seasoning in a slow cooker and mix well.
- Nestle the chicken in to completely cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours.
- Half hour before serving, remove chicken and shred.
- Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in.
- Top with fresh cilantro and your favorite toppings!
Recipe from: www.skinnytaste.com