- 8 uncooked elbow macaroni (regular or gluten free)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1-1 1/4 pounds ground beef
- one small onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- one 29 oz. can tomato sauce
- 2 Tablespoons chili powder (more or less, to taste)
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add ground beef, onion, salt, and pepper.
- Cook until the beef is browned and cooked through. Drain any excess grease.
- Drain the cooked pasta and return to the pot. Add the beef, tomato sauce, and chili powder and stir together.
- Return the pot to the stove over medium heat until heated through. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Recipe from https://cupcakesandkalechips.com