Easy Chocolate Chip Cheese Danish
- 1 roll Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- flour, just for dusting
- 4 ounces soft cream cheese
- ⅓ cup sugar
- splash vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp. milk
- Open container of rolls and do no unroll them. Use a sharp, serrated knife to cut through them like slice/bake cookies. Make 8 slices.
- Lay each slice on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Use a measuring cup to flatten each roll out and build a small wall around the edge.
- Use a drop of flour to prevent sticking and press with your fingertips, too.
- Electric mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Dollop a small amount into each “danish.”
- Add some chips.
- Bake at 350 for 12-18 minutes.
- Let cool and add a drizzle of glaze.
- Combine milk and sugar and drizzle on danishes. Can use a pastry bag, if desired.
Recipe from https://hugsandcookiesxoxo.com