- Preheat the oven to 425
- Chop (or grate) your lunch meat and cheese, as much or as little as you want.
- Cut the pizza dough into 8 portions
- Roll out the pizza dough
- Sprinkle the meat and cheese onto one half of the dough circles
- Wet the outer 1/2 inch of the dough circle with some water on your finger (or a brush)
- Fold the dough over and pinch it REALLY well
- Place the half circles of dough onto some parchment paper
- Cook (I use a pizza stone but you can cook them on a pan too) for 12-14 mins, until the top is golden brown
- Serve warm or cold
Braces Friendly Recipe.