Ice Cream Tacos
- 10 – frozen waffles
- 3 cups – Blue Bunny® Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup – chocolate syrup
- 10 – maraschino cherries
- Whipped cream
- Lay frozen waffles flat on a cookie sheet and allow to thaw, about 10 minutes. Form each into a taco shape and fit together side-by-side in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Fill each “taco” evenly with vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup. Freeze until firm.
- Top each with whipped cream, sprinkles, and a cherry. Keep frozen, allow tacos to sit for 5 minutes before ready to serve.
Recipe by https://www.mostlyhomemademom.com/ice-cream-tacos/