- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker or shortbread crust
- 2 boxes (3.4 oz each) lemon instant pudding mix do not prepare
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice about 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Combine lemon instant pudding mix, whole milk, and fresh lemon juice in a mixing bowl. Whisk together until pudding is thick (about 2 minutes).
- Spread 1 1/2 cups onto the prepared crust.
- Beat the heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer, or with a handheld blender, until stiff peaks form. This takes about 5 minutes.
- Add half of the freshly whipped cream into the remaining lemon pudding mix and whisk together until combined. Spread over the lemon pudding in the pie crust.
- Top the pie with the remaining whipped cream.
- Cover with the enclosed lid and let refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours before serving. For best results make the night before and let it sit in the fridge overnight.
Braces Friendly Recipe