Loaded Potato Meatloaf Casserole
- 1 1/2cups water
- 1/2cup milk
- 14 oz pkg garlic flavoured instant mashed potatoes
- 1 lbground beef extra lean
- 1/2cup onion diced
- 2tbsp brown sugar
- 1tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1cup seasoned Italian bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 cupsmarble cheddar cheese grated
- 1/4cup real bacon bits
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a medium saucepanbring water and milk to a boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in instant mashed potato Set aside.
- In large mixing bowlcombine ground beef, onions, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce using your hands.
- Add bread crumbsand egg to the meat mixture and continue mixing it with your hands.
- Press the meat mixture evenly into an 8 inch square baking dish.
- Spread the mashed potatoes over the meat using a rubber spatula.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese on top followed by the bacon bits.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foiland place in oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue cooking for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
Recipe By: https://www.thisisnotdietfood.com/loaded-potato-meatloaf-casserole/