Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 ½ cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- ½ (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- All-purpose flour
- 1 (12 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 10 (2 1/2-inch) muffin-pan cups with the cooking spray.
- Stir the chicken, soup and vegetables in a medium bowl.
- Sprinkle the flour on the work surface. Roll or pat the biscuits to flatten slightly. Press the biscuits into the bottoms and up the sides of the muffin-pan cups.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup chicken mixture into each biscuit cup. Lightly press the chicken mixture down so it’s level.
- Top each with about 2 teaspoons of cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown and the cheese is melted. Let the pot pies cool in the pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
Recipe By: www.allrecipes.com