- 1 can store-bought crescent rolls (or 1 sheet crescent roll sheets)
- 2/3 cup fresh cranberries or frozen thawed
- 1 Tbs orange zest
- 1 tsp dried orange peel
- 2 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 Tbs powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray 36 mini muffin tins with non-stick spray.
- Chop up fresh cranberries in a food processor.
- Add the remaining ingredients into the food processor and let blend until smooth.
- Open your can of crescent rolls and lay out in one long rectangle.
- Cut crescent roll dough using a pizza cutter into 36 equal squares.
- Fill each crescent roll square with approximately 1 tsp of the cranberry orange mixture. It’s okay if you get a little less or more, just avoid getting too much or you won’t be able to fold them.
- Fold up corners of crescent roll square on top of the mixture.
- Bake in oven for 11-13 minutes or until crescent rolls are golden brown.
- Top with orange glaze (optional – 1/4 cup powdered sugar mixed with 1 Tbs orange juice)
Get more braces friendly recipes here!