- ¾ cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter, melted
- 8 ounces, weight Light Cream Cheese (or Neufchâtel Cheese), Softened
- 8 ounces, weight Whipped Topping, Thawed (plus More For Topping If Desired)
- ⅓ cupsKey Lime Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Zest (optional)
- ⅓ cupsFat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Divide the graham cracker crumbs evenly between individual serving bowls or ramekins and press down to make a crust. Drizzle some of the butter over the crumbs in each dish. Place the bowls in the freezer.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese, whipped topping, key lime juice, zest and the condensed milk until well-combined.
- Remove the bowls from the freezer. Pipe or spoon the filling into each bowl. Add additional whipped topping and other desired toppings. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving (overnight is best).
Braces Friendly Recipe.