No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Cream Pie
- 25 Oreo Cookies
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 4 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, cold
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Crush your Oreo cookies in a plastic bag with a rolling pin or in a food processor. Mix the crumbs and melted butter with a fork in a medium sized bowl. Press into a 9” pie plate and chill until ready to fill.
- Melt the baking chocolate in a medium sized bowl according to package directions for melting. Typically, chocolate will take about 1-2 minutes on high power, but make sure you stir every 30 seconds.
- Stir 1/2 of the can of sweetened condensed milk into the melted chocolate. Stir in 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract. Let sit for a few minutes, but be sure to stir it occasionally so it doesn’t turn into fudge.
- Stir the remaining sweetened condensed milk in another medium bowl with the peanut butter and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Stir until smooth.
- Whip the heavy whipping cream on high speed until stiff peaks form, adding in the powdered sugar and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract while it’s mixing.
- Stir 1 cup of the whipped cream carefully into the peanut butter mixture. Fold carefully so you don’t break the cream. Spread in the bottom of the prepared crust.
- Stir up the chocolate mixture until it’s smooth. Fold in 1 cup of whipped cream carefully so you don’t break the cream. Spread on top of peanut butter layer.
- Top with remaining whipped cream and chocolate shavings. (Chocolate shavings can be made by using a potato peeler on an ounce of chocolate.)
- Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight before cutting. Store loosely covered in the refrigerator and eat within 3 days.
Recipe from: crazyforcrust.com