- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Ritz crackers
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tablespoon parsley (for garnish)
- Combine the soup and sour cream in a bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl mix together crackers crumbs and melted butter.
- Place chicken in slow cooker that has been sprayed lightly with non stick cooking spray.
- Spoon the soup mixture over the chicken and sprinkle cracker crumbs on top.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.
Braces Friendly Recipe.