- 1 Pack of JELL-O pick your favorite
- 1 Cup Boiling Water
- 2 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup Juice or Soda one that coordinates with the JELL-O works best
- Combine boiling water and JELL-O and mix until dissolved completely.
- Mix in lemon juice and juice/soda (if using Soda, it will fizz a bit).
- Pour into a baking dish and freeze for 3-4 hours, or until hard.
- Remove from freezer 5 min before serving and use a spoon or ice cream scoop to scrape the slushy out.
- Add a little more soda/juice to glass before serving.