- 2 lb hot (or Mild) breakfast sausage
- 1 (30-32oz) bag frozen tater tots
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet, cook sausage until no longer pink. Drain fat.
- In a large bowl, toss together tater tots, cooked sausage and cheeses. Pour into a lightly greased 9×13-inch pan.
- Whisk together eggs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and milk. Pour over tater tot mixture.
- **Cover and refrigerate at this point if baking later.**
- Bake uncovered for 60 – 70 minutes, or until eggs are set.
Braces Friendly Recipe.