- 4 1/2cups crumbled leftover stuffing
- 2cups chopped leftover turkey
- 3large eggs, whisked lightly
- 1/2cup chicken or turkey stock (See Kelly’s Note)
- Leftover cranberry sauce or gravy, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the leftover stuffing, leftover turkey, eggs and stock, stirring until combined.
- Divide the mixture evenly into the 12 muffin cups then bake the muffins for about 30 minutes or until they’re crisped slightly on top and the mixture is cooked through.
- Remove the muffins from the oven and let them cool for 5 minutes in the tin before removing them. Serve with leftover cranberry sauce or gravy.
If your stuffing is particularly dry, you may need to add additional stock until the mixture is moist but not mushy.
Recipe By: https://www.justataste.com/thanksgiving-leftover-turkey-stuffing-muffins-recipe/