Valentine’s Heart Jigglers
Also Known As: CUPID BREAKFAST A creamy mixture of red fruit-flavored gelatin and vanilla pudding is chilled, then cut into heart shapes for a fun snack or dessert. This is as braces-friendly as it gets!
- 2-1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 pkg. (6 oz. each) JELL-O Gelatin, any red flavor
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- Add boiling water to combined gelatin mixes in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Let stand at room temperature 30 min. to cool.
- Beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. (Pudding will be thick.) Add to gelatin; stir until blended. Pour into 13×9-inch pan.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Dip bottom of pan in warm water 15 sec. Cut into 24 decorative shapes using 2-inch heart-shaped cookie cutters, being careful to cut all the way through gelatin mixture to bottom of pan. Lift JIGGLERS from pan.