1 box White Cake Mix + box ingredients
3/4 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
Red and Yellow Food Coloring
1 cup softened Butter
3 cup Powdered Sugar
3 tbsp Milk
1 tsp Vanilla
Green Food Coloring
- Preheat oven and line muffin tins with paper liners.
- Prepare batter according to box directions.
- Add just a touch of yellow color and enough red to achieve watermelon pinkish color.
- Fold in chocolate chips until distributed.
- Fill liners 2/3 full and bake according to box directions for cupcakes.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Whip butter and vanilla for until fluffy.
- Gradually add powdered sugar.
- Add milk until you reach desired consistency.
- Transfer to piping bag with round tip and frost each cupcake.
Braces Friendly Recipe.