- 1 package (16 ounces) wagon wheel pasta
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) creamy Parmesan Romano salad dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large serving bowl, combine the pasta, cheese, red pepper, olives and oregano.
- Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Braces Friendly Recipe.